SikaFiber®-12 is a high quality, 100% virgin, polypropylene fibre designed to reduce the occurrence of plastic shrinkage and plastic settlement cracking whilst enhancing the surface properties and durability of a cementitious matrix. SikaFiber®-12 is coated with a surfactant to improve initial dispersion and bond with the cement paste. Suitable for use in hot and tropical climatic conditions.
- Reduces future repair costs
- Improves the ability to apply greater thicknesses in a single pass
- Reduces rebound
- Enhances early age crack control
- Reduces line pressure in spray pumps
- May reduce the dosage of set accelerator