Sikaplan® WT 4220-18 H
Sikaplan® WT 4220-18 H is a polyolefin flexible, homogeneous, smooth sheet membrane. Thickness 1.8 mm. For temperatures up to +40 °C. Approved for potable water, the product provides a microbiological, soft and hard water resistant, durable and heat weldable membrane. Suitable for use in hot and tropical climatic conditions.
- Approved for contact with potable (drinking) water
- Contains no solvents, fungicides, heavy metals, halogens or plasticisers
- Resistant against permanent water temperature up to +40 °C
- Resistant to microbiological degradation
- Flexible in cold temperatures
- Suitable for contact with soft and hard water.
- Can be installed on damp and wet substrates
- Heat weldable
- Temporary UV stable (350MJ/m2 acc. EN 12224)
- Bitumen resistant